Danville Community Schools, DANVILLE, INDIANA
Danville Community School Corporation’s goal was to capture as much energy savings as possible within the respected budget.
EMCOR’s Base Energy Design has guaranteed the Danville Community School Corporation savings of $131,637 in each year of their 15-year program.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
EMCOR Construction Services upgraded the Danville Community High School boiler system, roof, and plumbing, and restored the building’s exterior walls. South Elementary received a water heater replacement, a restoration and sealing to its exterior walls, and a ductless split system air conditioner replacement in the administration office server room. North Elementary received a boiler burner upgrade as well as new controls, a new water heater, and new windows. ECS also restored and sealed the exterior walls and repaired and replaced the parking lot and driveway pavements.
ECS provided a range of services including:
- Boiler burner replacement and controls
- Masonry maintenance
- Auditorium roof replacement
- Gymnasium roof replacement
- Locker room plumbing
- Server room air conditioning replacement
- Hot water system flush and filter installation
- Install new hot water isolation valves
- Exterior Dryvit maintenance
- Exterior masonry maintenance
- Domestic water heater replacement
- Pavement repair and replacement
Danville Community School Corporation is located in Hendricks County. The district consists of North and South Elementary Schools, Danville Community Middle School, and Danville Community High School.